It’s so funny in fact that I went and got my parents immediately after watching it the first time, and they had a rip-roaring laugh in reaction to this priceless 60 Minutes piece. I later showed it to the rest of my family.
The late, great, late 80-year-old Andy Rooney talks about the difficulty of writing on computers, and how that compares to the many, many books he wrote on his 1920s typewriter. He then goes on a hilarious tirade on all the crazy things computers and early Windows Operating Systems require you to do… such as having you “stop” or “turn-off” the computer by clicking… “Start”. Hahahahaha. I love it.
Previous Andy Rooney On Videos:
* Andy Rooney On the Middle East. Utah and Utaq, Mesopotamia and Persia, Iraq Half the Size of Texas [Posted On October 28 2012]
* Andy Rooney On WWII and Covering the 8th Air Force Division During World War II [Posted On July 11 2012]
* Andy Rooney On Ex Presidents [Posted June 13 2012]
* Andy Rooney On His Critics [Posted June 1, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On Lists and Magazines [Posted May 26, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On A Woman US President and Why We Haven’t Had One. Plus Ar Women Smarter Than Men? What Countries Have Women Presidents [Posted May 21, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On Computers, Bill Gates, Off Being On (Start) and Typewriters (Andy’s Funniest Video) [Posted May 9, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On eBooks and eReaders… Physical vs digital (Kindle, Nook, etc.) [Posted May 2, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On the 5 Worst Inventions of All Time [Posted April 25, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On Saving, Investing, Money, Finances, Bailouts and the National Debt [Posted April 19, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On President Obama’s Election [Posted April 14, 2012]
* Andy Rooney On the Death of Osama Bin Laden [Posted April 12, 2012]