Epic Games choose to include Xbox 360’s Gears of War 1 for free when they found out that half of Gears of War 3 players on Xbox Live had not played the first game in the series. This is an added bonus of $20 at no extra cost! And it will be included in all worldwide versions except Germany.
Along with that announcement came an all-new video for Gears of War Judgment called “The Guts of Gears”. It gives fans an “in-depth preview of the most intense and action-packed “Gears” campaign yet”. Narrated by the game’s hero and fan-favorite character Lt. Baird, the video offers a sneak peek at the wealth of exciting new campaign features, including the dynamic Smart Spawn System, new weapons, dynamic defense scenarios, Declassified Missions, new player rewards, and more.
Gears of War Judgment is the first prequel in the epic war trilogy.
Key Features of Gears of War Judgment Include:
* Set years prior to the events of the previous Gears of War trilogy, Judgment centers on Kilo Squad, a troop of soldiers led by Damon Baird and Augustus “The Cole Train” Cole.
* Gears of War: Judgment introduces brand-new multiplayer experiences, including OverRun, a thrilling new class-based competitive mode that pits Locust and COG soldiers in a head-to-head battle unlike anything “Gears” fans have experienced yet.
* Gears of War: Judgment introduces a new Smart Spawn System [S3] for both campaign and multiplayer action.
* Marking a first for the Gears franchise, Gears of War: Judgment features a “Misson Declassification” system that lets players experience more challenging gameplay scenarios and achievements by uncovering critical information during the course of the campaign.
* Playable cooperatively with up to three friends on Xbox LIVE (four players total), Gears of War: Judgment depicts the planet Sera on the brink of annihilation by an unstoppable new Locust menace, giving you a new vantage point into one of the richest and most acclaimed sagas in gaming.