Xbox Revealed! Xbox 720 will finally be announced and here is the big news as it happens! Full articles will come following the liveblog!
Remember to follow me on Twitter: @watchusplaygame
* Don Mattrick is live on stage discussing the past of the Xbox!
Gametrailers going behind the scenes of the #xbox720 event. Live right now! http://bit.ly/YWRx0V BEYOND EXCITED! #xboxreveal
* Lots of talk of entertainment, cloud, voice, etc…. Also a video trailer that showed the likes of Bill Gates & Steven Spielberg… hmmm.
* Ultimate all in one home entertainment system… Makes TV more intelligent. One system for a new generation.
* xboxone…. new name.
* Instantly responds to you… Sleek… Controller looks the same. Cloud powered. All your entertainment all in one.
* Built to amaze on day one and will improve continuously in the decade ahead.
* Can turn on your TV and connect to all devices. Voice control, “xbox on”.
* Personal homescreen. no manual log-in or waiting on manual updates. It will remember what you last did. It will remember what music or movie you were using. Trending will connect you with your friends and the entire Xbox Live community. Games, TV, Music.
* What do you do when you turn on the TV… watch TV…. Xbox One will change the inputs it takes to go to TV. Take live TV… and make it integral to Xbox. “Instant Switching”. Switch between live TV, games, music, switch between all inputs instantly!
* New gestures that allow you to instantly switch to apps, games, music, etc. Multiple things at once a reality.
* Snap Mode for the Xbox.
* Run multiple programs side-by-side by snapping them together like tabs. Mixes voice control, gestures, etc. Kinect camera and voice is built in. Use your cellphone to control it using… Smartglass?
* Skype is built-in and you can do group video calls on your TV. Shows off Skype in Snap Mode where he can have multiple video files of people at the same time. “Xbox answer call”.
* Interactive TV where you get alerts from TV on your XboxOne.
* Introduces XboxOne guide. Now you can find, discover and watch TV in three powerful ways. Voice control, favorites and trending. You can see all local TV listings through Xbox and use voice to see what’s on. The XboxOne will be your ultimate TV channel tuner. No more memorizing channels or hunting for remote control.
* Xbox Favorites will keep up with all your TV shows that you like to watch via your TV… Trending shows you what everyone in the Xbox Live community is watching.
* Trending is for liveTV and video on demand.
* Smartglass, Controller, System, Xbox Live all updated. 8GB Ram, USB 3.0, Bluray Drive….
* 3 Operating Systems in one. Best Xbox OS made even better. Creators have no limits… Kernel of Windows… 3rd connects them all together. Kinect is in every box.
* Next-generation Kinect sensor… 1080p wider view capture of your view.
* Controller updates….
* XboxOne controller includes over 41 design updates. All kinds of input innovations… including smartglass!
* Tablet can instantly become a remote control. Your device will behave like it was born to work with XboxOne.
* New Xbox Live…
* Based on the same membership. More powerful, personal, intelligent. Powered by 500 severs (Xbox1) 1500 for modern. This year 300,000 servers for XboxOne. More than the entire world’s computing power in 1999.
* Native video editing and sharing tools. Takes on PS4 directly!
* FIFA, Madden, UFC, NBA games all coming to Xbox One. EA promises a new engine that will revolutionize the way you play sports games.
* Sports are as much about your head as feet or hands. 4x more calculations per second. Greater field of vision. Human-like intelligence thanks to new processing power. 10x more animation depth and detail. Games are now living worlds with 3D crowds, dynamic crowd sounds and daily stream of new content that changes the game everyday…
* “Ultimate Team Mode” in FIFA 14 will be exclusive to Xbox One.
* Forza Motorsport 5 shown running on Xbox One. That did not look like gameplay…
* Remedy… Max Payne or Alan Wake or something new?
* Quantum Break is new game from Remedy. “Time is the fire in which we burn” is the tagline… Real actors… Will there actually be real actors in the game?
* More titles in development now than ever in history. More than 15 exclusive games in the first year. 8 of which are brand new franchises!
* For the first time ever TV will be truly personalized on Xbox One. And TV will become social via Xbox Live.
* Live Action Halo TV show announced by 343 industries and Steven Spielberg! HOLY CRAP! Megaton!
* Game Changing sports announcement… NFL is coming to Xbox One…
* Xbox One will have exclusive NFL content using Smartglass, Kinect, bringing fantasy football to life. And bringing all new experiences to the console. Imagine your NFL team integrated into the actual live broadcast… You can see your fantasy league stats snapped to your Xbox One as the game is actually playing. You can experience football in a way that fans have never experienced before.
* Xbox One will be launched THIS YEAR worldwide.
* We’ll have to wait for E3 to find all of the games including many exclusives.
* Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC will launch first, exclusively on Xbox One.
* A dog will play a major role in the all-new characters, story, etc. in Call of Duty: Ghosts. I’ll post the trailer later, not gonna type all of this out. lol. Lots of new stuff for COD fans to look forward too though.
* Cuts, bruises, cuts will appear on your hands live as you play.
* Worldwide reveal gameplay running on Xbox One.
* Show is over. Somewhat underwhelming, but a lot of really exciting stuff was shown on the system itself. All we need are more games, which are promised at E3 2013 in 19 days!
* Always-on is not required. But for stuff that steams from the Internet you will need to be connected (obviously). Nothing to be surprised about there. Steam basically.
* Kingdom Hearts Timeline, May 24 2013… An all-new game? For what system? … Ad shown on GameTrailers.
* HD rumble built into the controller. It’s much quicker, 15% more precise than before.