Beyond: Two Souls E3 2013 Trailer Video
Despite the fact that Beyond: Two Souls was featured at last year’s E3, the game still turned heads even in 2013 at this year’s E3, where the developers showed off an all-new, extremely action-packed segment of the game that is as far removed from Heavy Rain (Beyond developer Quantic Dream’s previous game) in the gameplay department as you can get. With a focus on third-person shooting and twitch gameplay.
Beyond: Two Souls E3 2013 Sony Press Conference Gameplay Walkthrough Demo
While Heavy Rain was extremely “adventure-focused”, somewhat slow-moving, and with action scenes that were entirely based on QTE (Quick-Time Events, the button for an action pops up and you have to hit it to pass, fail or alter what’s happening on-screen); this new footage for Beyond: Two Souls, proved that the game is still full of surprises, and it won’t be a simple follow-up to Heavy Rain.
Beyond: Two Souls E3 2013 Floor Footage
Even though we know a lot about the game, we still don’t know everything, as this E3 proved. And excitement for Beyond has grown even beyond (pun not intended) what it was before. Beyond: Two Souls is definitely one of my most hotly anticipated titles, and another reason to stick with current-gen over next-gen.
From the visionary mind of David Cage, director of the award-winning Heavy Rain, comes the most powerfully emotional experience on PlayStation 3. A singularly unique psychological action thriller delivered by A-list Hollywood performances, Beyond: Two Souls takes you on a thrilling journey across the globe as you play out the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.
Beyond: Two Souls E3 2013 GameTrailers Stage Demo
Key Beyond: Two Souls Features:
* Born with a connection to a mysterious entity with incredible powers, Jodie was different. In an adventure spanning 15 years of her life, your actions will determine Jodie’s fate as she faces extraordinary challenges, danger, and heart-wrenching loss on a journey to discover the truth of who she is. Beyond promises an emotionally-charged journey unlike any video game before.
* Dive into a gripping and unpredictable psychological action thriller starring Academy Award-nominees Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe.
* Explore stunning and varied settings across the world in an epic journey through 15 years of a character’s life.
* Control Jodie and an invisible entity through spectacular action sequences and puzzles with unique controls.
* Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation 3.
Watch all the videos to learn much more about Beyond: Two Souls and see lots of gameplay footage of the game in action.
More Beyond: Two Souls Stage Demos:
Beyond: Two Souls GameSpot E3 2013 Stage Demo
Beyond: Two Souls Machinima E3 2013
Beyond: Two Souls IGN E3 2013