I can’t wait for this game!
The best thing about this game is simply how innovative, unique, and fun it looks. These games are always AAA and as good as Action RPGs come, and this one looks to 1Up the outstanding Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story (the third game in the series. Second was Partners in Time on DS, first was Superstar Saga for GBA).
They do that by making the game even weirder and crazier, with Mario entering the psychedelic dreams of the oddball bro Luigi, and messing with the sleeping Luigi to effect the game world as you explore it. You’ll not only see a giant Luigi, you’ll ride a ball of thousands of Luigis, ride a hundreds of Luigi’s tall “Luigi-Tower”, and pull Luigi’s mustache to effect the location you’re exploring! Absolutely GENIUS.
Sweet Dreams, Luigi
Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the resort world of Pi’illo Island with the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination, where anything can happen. Meet a host of hilarious characters as you strive to rescue Princess Peach and help Prince Dreambert free his petrified Pi’illo people from the bat-king Antasma’s curse.
Key Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Features:
* Spawn hundreds of Luigi’s that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
* Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luigi’s in dream-world battles.
* With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan-size Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
* Find new items and gear to customize Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
* To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.